Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Carrying as Sona

I'm playing League of Legends since its incarnation in the Philippines, maining Sona. She's supposedly a support champion, as emphasized by her huge... harp, providing buffs for her teammates and supporting the team in battle. Recently, for fun, I've been playing her more as a carry if I notice I'm playing against not-so-good opponents with surprisingly good results.

If you manage to get a kill streak on Sona, your opponents are probably bad. If you manage to get three snowball items on Sona and actually get stacks on them, probability becomes fact.


Too bad I didn't have LOL Recorder on this game, but I was practically owning everyone with Sheen + Power Chord. Also note how identical my score is with Renekton. Sadly, I didn't get to try it out much, as we won the game shortly after completing the holy trinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment